State-Of-The-Art Temporary Dining Solution
Last winter, Cotton completed a state-of-the-art temporary dining facility that included all of the amenities a permanent structure would, except it also had to be demobilized in 18 months. Despite it being an active campus, the project was finished ahead of schedule and fulfilled all of the requirements set by the client, their food service provider, and the insurance company.
- 7,250 square foot tent structure
- Commercial-grade kitchen equipment
- Exterior walk-in freezers
- Custom-built ADA compliant restroom trailers
- Electricity, natural gas, water, and sewage infrastructure
- Delivery ramp and deck
- Various indoor seating options
- Heating and cooling
- Modern design and decor
- Serves up to 16,000 meals per week
Cotton Logistics has the resources and capabilities to not only build your next temporary facility but also provide food service to small and large crowds. Contact a representative today to learn how our temporary solutions can benefit your business needs.