Depend on our Deployable Facilities
In the wake of a natural disaster your crucial building or operational infrastructure may be damaged due to wind, rain, flooding and many more of Mother Nature’s elements. This doesn’t mean that your day-to-day operations should cease, and incorporating Cotton Logistics’ deployable facilities into your business continuity plan can ensure they don’t.
Cotton Logistics has the capability of establishing fully-functioning basecamps and facilities to support disaster recovery and a variety of large projects. We deploy necessary assets that are portable, code-compliant and can be rapidly mobilized. Deployable facilities include:
- Temporary Housing- When lodging is unavailable in a remote region, Cotton Logistics can bring the temporary housing to you. Cotton Logistics can deploy a full suite of modular buildings to create a safe haven for your workforce.
- Modular Office and Classroom Space - Temporary office and classroom facilities can ensure business as usual and allow critical work to continue with as little inconvenience or interruption to the daily routine as possible.
- Fabric Tent Structures – A variety of top of the line engineered tent structures are available to utilize for temporary needs. Quickly erect a dining facility for remote site operations to keep the crew healthy and energized.
- Cooling Tents – Providing the workforce a designated cool down area to take refuge from the extreme heat is critical to safe operations. We have offered relief to numerous project sites when the outside conditions have become unbearable.
- Sanitation Facilities - Our portable shower trailers with multiple showering units can be quartered off to provide male and female areas, providing comfort and privacy. A variety of portable restrooms and hand wash stations including trailer setups and single units can also be delivered to your location.
- Laundry Units - Our 48-foot-long laundry trailers include ten heavy-duty washer and dryer units each, with the ability to handle large volumes of laundry.
This is a snapshot of the range of facilities Cotton Logistics is capable of providing. We always encourage our clients to inform us of even the most out-of-the-box needs and requests. No matter the workforce circumstance – whether it be remote, particularly difficult, or seemingly impossible – Cotton Logistics has the ability and resources to provide a tailored solution.
When a disaster strikes, have the confidence that your workforce is accommodated. Contact Cotton Logistics to consider our Deployable Facilities solutions as part of your business continuity plan.