2020 Hurricane Season Update From Cotton Logistics
Committed to meeting all our customers’ unique requirements, Cotton Logistics delivers quality services and solutions. We take pride in the operational and infrastructure support we provide in the aftermath of catastrophic events. With hurricane season coming to a close this month, we wanted to take a look back at the different ways that we were able to help business owners affected by these events.
This year, we stayed true to this commitment and provided the following services to our clients.
Logistics CAT Overview
- 250 Logistics personnel deployed
- 625 pieces of equipment on the ground, such as temporary facilities, restroom trailers, shower trailers, mobile command centers, hand washing stations, and more
- Supported an essential government agency with 1,300 beds in 11 days, which became the most successful responder camp in the client’s history
Culinary CAT Overview
- 328,500 meals served total
- Hurricane Laura: 295,000 meals served
- Hurricane Sally: 9,700 meals served
- Hurricane Delta: 23,800 meals served
Thanks to the dedication and drive of the Cotton Logistics team, we have been able to provide key disaster relief to businesses affected by storms this hurricane season. If you want to learn more about incorporating cost-effective solutions to your emergency planning, contact our office.