In times of need, Cotton Logistics can provide emergency response mobile support facilities for the medical industry. Adequate resources can be difficult to procure during a state of emergency or during a quarantine situation. Cotton Logistics deploys facilities that are portable, code-compliant and can be rapidly mobilized. These temporary emergency response facilities are capable of providing a wide range of solutions for the medical industry including:
Mobile Units & Temporary Portable Trailers for Medical Industry
- Hand-washing stations
- Temporary waiting & triage buildings for hospitals
- Temporary buildings for remote screening locations
- Temporary quarantine camps
- Temporary housing for medical & administrative staff
- Culinary food service for patients, medical, and administrative staff
- Restroom and shower trailer requests
With cleanliness and disease prevention at top-of-mind, Cotton Logistics is here to help the medical industry any way we can. That’s why we’re committed to providing temporary mobile facilities that are customized to meet the requirements of a wide range of scenarios.
To learn more, contact our office today.