Temporary Workforce Housing
At Cotton Logistics, we believe temporary housing shouldn't feel temporary. That's why we're dedicated to delivering clean, efficient and comfortable lodging that feels more like a working community than a temporary place to stay. Similar to an all-inclusive hotel, Cotton Logistics focuses on the details and provides five-star hospitality services. With new developments in oilfield technologies, the increase in workers creates a shortage in housing options. By pairing subject matter expertise with innovation and flexibility, Cotton Logistics is able to custom design and build man camps that are tailored to fit the needs of your operation and the workers who will determine its success. We also provide top-quality camp management, while supplying and distributing critical goods and services daily to ensure it runs smooth.
Workforce Housing Benefits
- Improvement of overall operational efficiency by reducing lost man hours resulting from extended time spent traveling to and from job sites.
- Turnover is greatly reduced by providing the workforce with clean, efficient and comfortable housing.
- A turnkey facility that offers catering and recreational facilities provides workers the opportunity to relax and recover after a long day while their basic needs are being met, allowing them to focus on their operational duties.
- Use of modular facilities and other temporary structures enables the flexibility to scale up, down or relocate part or all of a workforce as job site changes dictate.
- Workforce housing sites provide a controlled environment to ensure the safety of workers and company assets.
By offering exceptional food service, daily housekeeping and personal laundry service, first-rate recreation facilities, superior lodging and much more, we ensure that your employees are physically and mentally prepared to help you achieve your operational goals. Contact our office to learn more.
Current OneLodge Camps
Cotton Logistics built and currently operates 6 OneLodge camps throughout the Eagle Ford Shale and Permian Basin regions. Each of these custom lodge properties boast onsite commercial kitchens and dining halls that are operated by Cotton Culinary’s experienced catering personnel. At full occupancy, Cotton Culinary serves over 2500 meals per day while also providing 24-hour snack service to in-house guests.
Cotton Logistics is reviewing opportunities for additional projects in the United States, Mexico, Canada and South America.
Sample Man Camp Inclusions & Amenities
- Various bedroom and bathroom configurations including quadruple occupancy, double occupancy, single occupancy and upgraded VIP suites.
- Three meals per day/ seven days per week prepared on site by Cotton Catering Executive Chefs and our well qualified catering staff.
- Each day's meal service includes a hot breakfast with a rotation of unique items followed by a not-so-typical boxed lunch and a rotation of warm dinner buffets accompanied by an extensive salad bar. View sample Cotton Culinary catering menus.
- All-day beverage service includes waters, assorted fountain sodas, iced tea, regular & decaffeinated coffee and assorted hot teas.
- Cotton can provide dual compartment lunch bags insulated for cold or hot lunch items.
- Camps have multiple vending machines loaded with basic necessities as well as drinks and snacks.
- Wireless internet access (in room and throughout the lodge) provided at no additional charge.
- Flat screen televisions with DVD player and satellite or cable TV in each bedroom.
- Maintenance of all facilities and grounds keeping by Cotton.
- Daily housekeeping throughout the lodge, individual bed linens and bath towels changed regularly
- Commercial self-serve laundry machines provided on premise at no additional charge.
- Internet cafe with internet access and computers provided at no additional charge.
- Large indoor recreation center including but not limited to: Theater room with large Flat Screen Television, Regulation Pool Tables, Ping Pong Tables, Poker/ Card Tables, Foosball Tables, Multiple lounge areas with couches and chairs with room to relax and unwind, workout facility, covered outdoor pavilion with BBQ pits and picnic tables
- 24/7 uniformed camp personnel
- On-site management office
- Secure gated entry/exit to the camp property with controlled supervision
- Multiple parking areas throughout the camp within close proximity of the facilities
- Proximity access cards - room key and swipe card for entrance to the lodge and for meals.