Emergency Roof Repair & Hail Damage Repair
EMERGENCY? CALL US NOW!
Keeping – or restoring – the roof over our clients’ heads is the mission of Cotton’s specialized roofing division. Whether the result of a fire, severe weather event, or just a failing roof system due to age or defect, it is vital that the integrity of roof structures is restored as quickly as possible to minimize the likelihood of further property damage. As a full-service roofing contractor, Cotton Roofing has the experience and resources to rapidly assess a client’s emergency roof repair needs and implement repairs or install a complete new roof as required.
Roofing Repair Services
- Emergency Repairs/Temporary Roofs
- Maintenance and Service Programs
- New Construction
- Partial/Complete Roof Replacement
- Roof Analysis and Budgeting
- Roof Consulting
- Infrared Thermo Image
- Green Roof Systems
- Roof Repair for Hail Damage
Why choose Cotton Roofing?
- Cotton Roofing’s Rapid Response is available 24/7, year-round, through our regional offices throughout the United States. Our experienced roofing inspectors will rush to your location to assess damage and recommend solutions.
- Clients are relieved of the burden of liaising with other individuals and entities involved in the roofing project. Cotton Roofing will coordinate with all those who have an interest in the project including insurers, building owners, property managers, architects, engineers, investors, general contractors and others.
- Cotton Roofing’s experience of working with all the major insurance companies helps speed up the claims process, leading to faster settlement.
- Cotton Roofing is an approved installer and service provider for all major roofing systems, and clients receive the benefits associated with manufacturers’ NDL warranties.
- Cotton Roofing’s experience with a wide range of roofing systems means the company is well qualified to help clients select the one most suited to their particular need and environment. Among the roofing systems Cotton is certified to install are: modified bitumen; silicone and acrylic coatings; built-up systems; composition shingles; sprayed polyurethane foam; green roof systems; single ply; metal; tile.